Thursday, 25 February 2016

Writer of the Week

Every Week we are going to publish a piece of writing from a few of the children to celebrate their creativity and hard work. Here is a piece of writing about a moment in time when it rained. This was to practice writing recounts.


Rainy Day


When it was raining I heard the rain crashing. I heard the puddles splashing. I saw rain falling from the sky. I felt bored and the water crashing on myself.

Ronan McBride



Splashing

I heard the rain crashing on the freezing cold floor. I heard rain splashing in puddles of warm water.
I saw the rain splashing onto me. I felt absolutely excited.

Honour Richardson


Warm when it is raining


I heard the rain slashing down to the ground. I heard the wind blowing. I saw the trees going side to side. I felt happy because it was warm when it was raining.

Elliott Perriam




1 comment: