Wednesday, 9 March 2016

Writer of the Week

Everyone has been working so hard over the last two weeks, here is some children's writing. Some are recounts about something that happened and some are descriptions of the wolf from Red Riding Hood.

We have just begun our descriptive writing, we are learning to describe how something or someone looks and what it does.


Snow Brightly Shining by Lily

I heard the snow crashing on the floor outside.
I saw the snow drifting on my tongue.
I heard people talking and I was interest.
I was only two but I thought snow was raining lollies in the sky.

My Weekend by Miller

My weekend was fun because I got to go on the oPad and I played Star Wars. I got 7 men and 1 robot , after that my Dad and I were Watching Indiana Jones and on Indiana Jones they went into a snake hole, it was full with snakes on the ground. Jones went into the snake pit and broke a hole which lead Jones to the mummies. The mummies bite him on the leg.


The wolf that is only awake at night by Taj

The wolf was in a forest. He looks like a bad wolf. He looks like a scary wolf. He looks like a liar. The wolf is  bad wolf. The wolf annoys me.


Little Red Riding Hood by Charlee

Once upon a time there was a wolf, he lived in the woods. He has sharp teeth and pointy ears. He is big and grumpy. He is mean.

Wolf by Kloe

Once upon a time there was a fierce wolf in the woods. He has big eyes, sharp claws, and big teeth. He lies, loves to play tricks on people. He is bad and mean. I am scared of him.


Scary Eyes by Archie

There was a wolf in the forest. He looks mean and scary and fierce. He acts strange and weird. I am happy because the woodchopper chased the wolf.


No comments:

Post a Comment